Search This Blog

Thursday 29 August 2019

The Regency Miss's Survival Guide to Bath

The book I have been researching for is out, and has been described by author Susana Ellis as 'Meticulously Researched'.  It's almost all from primary sources, local newspapers and extant period guidebooks.  All you need to know about travelling to Bath and living there ... between 1810 and 1820.





The Regency Miss’s Survival Guide to Bath is now available!  This book is written for Regency writers and readers alike who love the romance of Bath. It is not a history of Bath, nor its famous sons, it is a book about the everyday things a Regency Heroine might get up to, and what entertainments were available for her delight.
I laboured long and hard to put hyperlinks in the kindle version, I hope I have covered every link needed!

Paperback


Kindle



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just bought this. Can't wait to read it. I've been to Bath several times, have lots of books on it, but am dying to get my hands on your primary sources. You're always so helpful, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I hope you find it useful! it was mostly fun to research and great to go there and see the real city. Milsom Street is a lot steeper than I realised!

      Delete
  3. Just noticed the spamming ad. No. Just ... no.

    ReplyDelete